If you’re reading this, you’re probably looking for study tips, or great sites to go to for information or something.
But this, my friends? This is how to cheat your way into victory.
I’ve had ten and a half years of schooling, so I guess you could say I’m fairly ‘skilled’ at the subject.
1. Making it look like you’ve done more work than you actually have.
If you’re like me, you like talking to your friends. A lot. Then the teacher asks how much work you’ve done, but you’ve got nothing to show them. Well, here’s some tips to make it look like you’ve done more work than you actually have.
- Write the question out, FULLY. My teachers always say I could just put it in shorthand, or not write the question at all- but if you write the entire question it fills up more of the page and it is psychologically proven that it looks like it’s more than it actually is. This way, you don’t even have to think as much about whatever the question was. You just have to copy it down.
- Write in bigger handwriting! In doing this, it does take up just a little more of the page. Even a little bit more counts.
- If you have a substitute / replacement / CRT teacher, then you can simply point at questions you’ve done days before and say you did them in the lesson they took if they ask you. A lot of my substitutes don’t even care though, so it is very easy to slack off.
Parents, please look away. I’m teaching your child how to cheat in tests, homework, and just work in general.
- The Band-Aid Trick. To do the band-aid trick, all you have to do is write all of your answers on a small slip of paper, place it on the piece of band-aid that is meant to soak up blood, and then put the bandaid on your arm, or somewhere easy to access. Then, during a test and/or exam, all you have to do is unstick the bandaid and look at the answers. Voila!
- The Smart Friend. I was (and still am) lucky enough to have an intelligent person as a friend. 99% of the time she gives me homework answers and if we sit near each other during a test (and I’m not doing the band-aid trick) she will pass the test answers over to me. It’s great.
- The Internet. This trick works for homework, but not for exams and tests. Just either search up the question or ask around online.
Let me know if you’re interested in more school hacks like these, I had a lot of fun with this one!
Let me know if any of these worked out for you.
Love, Jo. xx